COPE Pregnancy Center is a locally organized and funded outreach. We provide a variety of free services and programs to meet the needs of our clients and of the community.
Our Free and Confidential Services Include:
- Free Pregnancy Tests
- Limited Obstetric Ultrasound
- Education on pregnancy, abortion and abortion alternatives
- Earn While You Learn program that allows you to earn points that can be redeemed for expendable baby items, clothing and furniture and maternity clothing
- Referrals for Shelter home
- Referrals for Legal Advice
- Adoption information and referrals
- Post-abortion counseling for women and couples
- Maternity clothes, car seats, cribs, baby clothes, diapers
- STD/STI information
- Referrals for medical care and other community services
- And other services depending on your circumstances
Free Pregnancy Tests
Serving Montgomery, Alabama, and surrounding areas including Alabama State University, Prattville, Boylston, Tuskegee, Autaugaville, Wetumpka, Elmore, Selma, Union Springs, PIne Level, Shorter, Tallassee, Highland Home, Fort Deposit, Greenville and more.